The Wonder Woman Community serves as portal for ALL women and women-empowerment initiatives to come together and learn about each other’s work. Our aim is to cultivate relationships that provide women with the guidance, support and community connections needed to be successful in their day to day lives.
The Wonder Woman community is open to women of all ages and backgrounds. Come join with us today!
Why join the community?
1. Connect to a mentoring community
2. Meet amazing women with great stories to share
3. Find out what programs are launching
1. To be a mentor within this community, you will need to be invited by FutureLab or nominated by a fellow mentor. Should you have the intentions to be a mentor, but do not have a member to support your application, we suggest to join as a mentee and request for the application support from a mentor.
2. If you are an organisation that would like to participate, kindly email us at [email protected]
Please note that all mentoring within this community takes place for no cost at all.
The Campus Heroes programme is a student led initiative to help achieve Futurelab’s mission to bridge the gap between students, working professionals and industry leaders. Mentees of the programme will have access to friendly mentors who will be there to support our mentees by providing insightful information and guidance.
This platform provides a higher ground for professionals and students all across Malaysia to connect and engage in a sustainable and casual setting. You may feel free to share your brilliant thoughts and ideas or spark some interactive topics within the community so we can all contribute in our own personal and career development.
Also, you have the opportunity to have individual sessions with mentors to get their guidance & insights in different fields, industry tips, education consultations or even job/internship referrals.
For more info about #LinkedInLocalKL, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/company/LinkedInLocalKL
Our English Communication online program aims to improve your communication and conversational skills both at the workplace and in general social situations.
Our flexible and tailored courses will not only train you to use English effectively, but will also build your general confidence, helping you to become the most effective communicator possible.
Be it to stand out at the workplace, or to overcome anxious social situations, our mentors are here to help you achieve your goals. Just select the course that best suits your needs!
First time offer - One 20 minute FREE trial session per student.
This community is for all Esports enthusiast who would like to,
1. Find out more about Esports events taking place near you
2. Learn about the Esport industry
3. Ask questions or engage in conversations about Esports
Learn about bitcoin, blockchain (the technology powering bitcoin), and other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, etc.
Blockchain has taken 2017 by storm with its use case as a decentralized transfer of value, a method of crowdfunding, and even in enterprise applications.
A 6-weeks entrepreneurship program to help aspiring entrepreneurs polish their ideas and pitching for Cradle Investment Programme 300 (CIP300).
- Getting to know your mentor & introduce your team
- Go through the problem statement
- Identify your customer segment
- Identify your competitors
- Customer validation
- Online surveys
- Landing page
- Speak to your customers
- Business Model Valuation
- Target: 100 active users
- Polish pitch deck according to Cradle's CIP150 template
- Team captains and mentors' physical meet-up before final submission
***For April intake only, get free access to DOJO KL Co-Working space for your team!
After applying to join the program, our team will be in touch with you via email.
Top 10 contestants of Alliance Eco-Biz Dream Project 2
1) To provide mentees with guidance and insights on their problem statement and an ideal business proposal that could potentially be implemented in real life
2) To prepare mentees in ways to maximize their learnings in the Development camp which entails the following: Business Canvas Model and Powerful Presentation Skills
We at Asia Women Circle aim to Educate, Enable and Empower women and their partners by asking the right questions and kick starting the right conversations. Our Circle Dialogues ask the questions and work towards enabling and empowering women. Our annual Lean In Summit brings to light issues and enables conversations to create positive changes.
FutureLab gives you access to a wide range of industry experts and provides a platform where you can learn and ask questions to help you improve yourself and possibly land your dream job. Whether you are a fresh graduate, a young professional, or just want to seek advice from an expert, FutureLab is here for you.
Become a mentor
Expand your network with FutureLab, help guide 5020 students and young professionals in their career. Give back to the community, become a FutureLab mentor today!