3:00PM - 4:00PM
Building your personal brand on LinkedIn but not sure if you're on the right track?
In this session hosted by our mentor Nana Khan, the President of the Malaysian Career Preparedness Association, she will be guiding you on:
• Switching your mindset to CV digitalization
• Nurturing your personal brand
• Leveraging LinkedIn for personal impact
After the group mentoring session, you will be awarded 3 credits to book a 1-on-1 session with her or any other mentor! Here's a suggested guideline for your 1-on-1 sessions:
• First session: CV review
• Second session: Interview tips and practice
• Third session: Exposure to company culture & career opportunities
Come join this complimentary session and your bright future starts here and now! Only limited to 3 slots so book yours now!
Zoom link will be provided via email upon registration
REMINDER: This session has limited slots and is an opportunity for you to network with the mentor, so make a good first impression by being present and on time.
No upcoming events