3:00PM - 4:00PM
Have a story you want to share on LinkedIn but aren't confident in your writing?
In this session hosted by our mentor Nana Khan, the President of the Malaysian Career Preparedness Association, will be guiding you on:
- How to know your audience
- How to write like you talk
- How to use silent voice and tone
- How to gain the trust of your audience
After the group mentoring session, you will be awarded 3 credits to book a 1-on-1 session with her or any other mentor! Here's a suggested guideline for your 1-on-1 sessions:
• First session: CV review
• Second session: Interview tips and practice
• Third session: Exposure to company culture & career opportunities
Come join this complimentary session and your bright future starts here and now! Only limited to 5 slots so book yours now!
Google Meet link will be provided via Google Calendar invite upon registration.
REMINDER: This session has limited slots and is an opportunity for you to network with the mentor, so make a good first impression by being present and on time.
No upcoming events