8:00PM - 9:00PM
Before becoming an Enterprise Support Manager at Amazon Web Services, Mark had gone through careers in various industries such as manufacturing, consulting, oil & gas, banking, and now, technology. Mark is what you would call a generalist.
So, are you a generalist of a specialist? Find out in this session where Mark will be guiding and sharing:
• What has history shown us; icons who are generalists or specialist
• In today's world, how is it relevant to us?
• Career advice; are you stuck at crossroads?
• Quick resume review; a generalist and a specialist view
After the group mentoring session, you will be awarded 3 credits to book a 1-on-1 session with him or any other mentor! Here's a suggested guideline for your 1-on-1 sessions:
• First session: CV review
• Second session: Interview tips and practice
• Third session: Exposure to company culture & career opportunities
Come join this complimentary session and your bright future starts here and now! Only limited to 5 slots so book yours now!
Zoom link will be provided via email upon registration.
REMINDER: This session has limited slots and is an opportunity for you to network with the mentor, so make a good first impression by being present and on time.
No upcoming events