5:00PM - 6:00PM
Planning on changing or progressing your career? Not sure how to make your CV stand out?
Join this session hosted by our mentor Zainun, a Science Education Specialist, who will be sharing her experience revamping her career all while being a mother, fresh graduate, and having career gaps and language barriers. In this session, she will be sharing:
1. Revamping your career is about breaking the status quo
2. Anticipate your future direction
3. Have new perspectives on being rejected in an interview
4. Resume, CV, and digital portfolio
After the group mentoring session, you will be awarded 3 credits to book a 1-on-1 session with her or any other mentor! Here's a suggested guideline for your 1-on-1 sessions:
• First session: CV review
• Second session: Interview tips and practice
• Third session: Exposure to company culture & career opportunities
Come join this complimentary session and your bright future starts here and now! Only limited to 5 slots so book yours now!
Google Meet link will be provided via Google Calendar invite upon registration.
REMINDER: This session has limited slots and is an opportunity for you to network with the mentor, so make a good first impression by being present and on time.
No upcoming events