I'm a strong coalition-building and rapidly adapting Axiata Management Trainee with 2 years’ experience in the Telco Human Capital industry in Malaysia and Indonesia.
Looking to continue building from my foundation in designing, evaluating, and implementing Human Capital Management practices to take on the role of Human Capital Manager at a Telco and effectively develop and empower the people to excel past achieving personal and organizational goals.
What has influenced me to be the person I am today?
I have a strong desire for recognition as a core personality trait. I want to be a hero. Fight through the struggle, save the world, get the girl, raise more heroes, then fade into legend. This has underlined all of the significant actions in my life from representing my school in competitions, to acquiring a scholarship, becoming President of the Aikido club in my university, winning the title of Mr Monash 2013, becoming a management trainee in Axiata, emceeing for corporate events, right down to the exercises I do daily and how I present myself to the public. My innate desire for recognition has and continues to influence to be the person I am everyday. It's a hero's life for me ; )
January 2016 - Current
1. Marketing: Brand Management Access - Postpaid
-Proposed and launched postpaid services packaged with mobile devices for retail customers
-Together with Postpaid management team, finalized the launch of NewPhone, a device subscription package with the benefit of added protection from theft and damage
-Managed the development of Celcom postpaid app for Postpaid management team
2. Corporate Strategy, Planning and Implementation
-Developed weekly dashboard for key leading indicators used for decision making by senior management.
- Collected, collated and aligned the strategies of all divisions in Celcom to have greater focus in the development of Celcom's 2017 Business Plan
- Part of the team that proposed, communicated, and measured the 100 Days Plan for Celcom's senior management team during Celcom's transformation, ensuring the objectives of the plan were achieved.
3. Celcom Human Capital: Performance Management
- Organized, aligned, and collated the 2016 Performance appraisal process for senior management ensuring smooth and timely closing of 2016 Performance.
- Together with Corporate Strategy, Transformation, and Human Capital, designed, influenced, and implemented the new performance management framework which included convincing key stakeholders in the company to believe in the new framework of Cross Functional Teams (CFT) and shared KPIs.
- Post Transformation of Celcom; Organized and participated in Job Analysis workshops for key stakeholders in the company in order to develop accurate and concise job descriptions for all positions in the company to ensure all jobs were covered and effectively cascaded.
- Completed Job Evaluation Certification program and joined the council that evaluated all jobs in Celcom to ensure accurate job levelling.