12 years in the Oil & Gas industry in multiple challenging roles. Started of as a Field Engineer on oil rigs in offshore in exploration and development drilling campaigns for over 5 years. Moved back into an office role as Front End Engineering & Project Management. Currently is a Senior Drilling Engineer in Petronas - Halliburton JV in a development campaign offshore.
Petronas Halliburton Alliance JV
September 2018 - Current
Senior Drilling Engineer
Halliburton Consulting & Project Management
January 2014 - September 2018
- Designs wells to the highest standards required by international standards.
- Ensure safety and integrity of wells.
- Ensures costs do not overrun pre-determined KPIs
- Manages contractors during tendering and drilling operations.
- Liaises with state governing oil company to ensure compliance
Halliburton Sperry Drilling Services
August 2008 - December 2013
- Leads a team of engineers on rigsite offshore to ensure downhole tools are properly run.
- Ensures quality of logged well data and surveys.
- Optimizes drilling parameters.
- Ensure minimal downtime