With over 15 years of working experience in 3 different continents, and definitely more than 7 different type of jobs, I am looking forward to share with you what I learnt so far about marketing, advertising, early stage funding & business plan as well as working life in general.
If you are interested in career advice, find out more how it is to work in NY, Montreal, London or Kuala Lumpur, or to discuss about marketing topics, life in advertising agency or how to write a good business plan... well I am here for you.
Garden International School
July 2015 - Current
Responsible for the strategic development and execution of the marketing and communications programs aimed at strengthen the Garden International School (GIS)'s position in the Klang Valley, region and overseas.
July 2013 - January 2015
Online marketing optimization, mainly for specialized blogs
January 2011 - July 2013
Market and Manage the Outbound Services sites of Nixxie ltd
April 2007 - January 2011
Support the Directors at each stage of the investment cycle, from the investment request to the exit strategy
• Manage the analysis and review of existing and potential investments
• Review strategic and implementation plans of each new company or new product/service
• Review marketing plans and marketing budget/calendar of each new company or new product/service
• Manage intelligence reports (market/product, competition, potential buyer, M&A activity)
• Develop and improve management tools for the Nitro Ventures Group
Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC Montreal)
August 1999 - December 2002