Buzz me if you'd like to catch up on marketing, community building & recruitment :)
January 2019 - Current
• Manages the space’s marketing and operations - bookings, facilities, experience at the space.
• Work on community growth to develop connection between members through online and offline initiatives.
• Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
Developer Space @ Google Singapore is a home for developers and startups from around the region to learn, connect, and be inspired.
Located within the heart of Google’s Asia Pacific headquarters, Developer Space is the first physical space dedicated to developers within a Google office, providing the community with direct access to our resources – people, programs, network, and technologies.
November 2016 - June 2019
Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR
Community engagement and acquisition (mentor/mentees/ student ambassadors/ student unions)
Market research (competitor, industry analysis)
User onboarding (mentee and mentors)
June 2018 - January 2019
• Implement offline community strategies and coordinate with teams across the company to support the community effectively.
• Manages seller ambassador program with 13 seller representatives from 4 different states.
• Project manage weekly and monthly activities organized by Lazada to drive engagement among existing and new sellers.
September 2016 - November 2016
Responsible for full cycle of global recruitment for the IT, sales & marketing, accounts and creative department.
Assigned to handle immigration matters (Professional Visit Pass & Employment Pass).
Monitor yearly manpower projection.
Plan and develop in-house operational solutions for HR department.
September 2014 - August 2016
Oversees the development and implementation of the AppAsia Talents Programme; Internship & AppAsia Mobile Challenge. Recruiter and strategist actively hunting for new talents, opportunities, manage/grow the programme and seek to expand AppAsia's footprint around the world.
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
January 2014 - July 2016
First City University College
July 2010 - July 2016