Currently part of the Digital Transformation team at Asia Pacific Digital (APD) KL involved in Functional and User Experience Design. I was previously a Consultant with the Accenture Interactive ASEAN practice and have been involved in the areas of Change Management, Digital Strategy, Usability Testing and Digital Project Management. Formerly worked in ZALORA Malaysia as a Menswear Merchandiser and have gained extensive knowledge in B2C E-commerce end-to-end operations and practices. Happy to share my experience and answer any questions as I was once a fresh grad with no idea what I wanted to do too!
Asia Pacific Digital (APD) Group
January 2017 - Current
Currently involved in Functional Design and User Experience Design for a Corporate website revamp.
September 2014 - December 2016
Involved in various projects under the Accenture Interactive ASEAN umbrella.
Public Healthcare Holding Company, Singapore - Usability Testing
- Executed 4 cycles of usability testing on a sample size of doctors and clinic assistants to validate prototype UX design
- Developed quantitative analyses and reports of usability testing results
- Assisted in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements
Large French Multinational Pharmaceutical Company, Japan - Digital Project Management Remediation
- Lead remediative project management for a complex 2000 paged Japanese website migration from Open CMS to Sitecore
- Established detailed project plan, setup project governance for meeting minutes, documentation, issues and risks, weekly status updates and deliverables, drove client meetings and scope revision/clarification sessions, drove internal discussions with development team in India to prepare for Build
- Successfully onboarded native Japanese DPM to run independently post remediation work
Large French Multinational Pharmaceutical Company, Australia - Digital Project Management
- Digital Project Manager overseeing development and deployment phases of a localised 22 paged microsite and email campaign run on an Sitecore-based platform for a new drug launch
- Coordinated and managed website and email template development including scheduling daily catch-up calls with the offshore team to track progress and risks, asset QA, run UAT and obtain business approval for final deployment
- Documented digital asset development processes across entire campaign lifecycle of web and email campaigns
- Developed healthcare professional personas and customer journeys based on existing market research to illustrated potential engagement levels and triggers across multiple digital and traditional touchpoints
Public Healthcare Holding Company, Singapore - Digital Strategy
- Part of a team visioning a strategy and implementation roadmap based on identified digital capabilities to align with the mandated future of healthcare
- Developed and documented future state business process workflows
- Gathered and developed a requirements traceability matrix for 9 future state business capabilities/solutions
August 2014 - September 2014
- Brand hunting, brand management and on-boarding of new suppliers as well as renegotiation of terms to achieve specific targets.
- Management of international and local brands and suppliers from Sweden, Malaysia, US and Hong Kong.
- Managing inventory of approximately 8,000 SKUs from SKU creation and management to ensuring optimal stock levels and good product assortment.
- Developing and analyzing comprehensive analyses of stock with available data to maintain healthy stock levels.
- Cross collaboration with various departments to ensure consistent brand and campaign awareness, smooth inbounding of stock and efficient production of SKUs
- Assisting in systems training and troubleshooting of new department system.
January 2013 - August 2013
Part of the Change Management team responsible for developing and delivering the systems training program. Key responsibilities within the project include:
- Development of the Training Approach to maximize effectiveness of the training program
- Development of training materials such as User Guides, Participants Guides & Job *) for over 15,000 internal and external impacted end users.
Conducting various systems Train-the-Trainer and End-User-Training sessions ensuring all internal and external clients were well-versed in the new systems rollout.
- Performing various functional testing and monitored the stability of training environments for a period of 3 months to ensure smooth training sessions.
- Providing on the ground handholding support and on-the-spot troubleshooting of issues for 2 weeks upon systems go-live.
February 2008 - December 2011