VP, Group Digital
I love the Unknown. The nuttier the ship sounds, the more I'd like to be on it.
Multi-faceted operator fascinated by mobile disruption. Seeks opportunities to bring the world further into our hands. Drawn to Star-Trek's ideals - where all Maslow's needs are met and everyone self-actualises. Believes the Holodeck is merely months away. More of a Star Wars nut though.
- Servant of God
- High-performing and results-driven: solid track record of delivery across diverse portfolios
- Ambitious, Adept, Affable.
- Seeks & Embraces Uncertainty & Ambiguity
- Passionate & Energetic self-starter driven by principles & focused on outcomes
- Pivots comfortably between establishing strategic direction among C-levels, executing as a prime mover and operating a business
- Unique balance between Innovation (Aggression) & Institutionalisation (Discipline)
- Experienced in establishing and nurturing new businesses
- "Thinkerer" - Thinker, Tinkerer, Doer
- Highly-skilled coach, talent developer & hirer
- Loves: Family, Technology, e-Scooting, Green Transport, Basketball, Immersive Video Games.
"Corporate commando" specialising in initiating and establishing top-priority imperatives. Wide-ranging experience in the fields of Digital banking and statecraft (Maybank), strategic business development (Astro) and management consulting (Accenture). Passionate about the art of leadership, business development, presentation, customer engagement and stakeholder management.
Analytical with a keen business acumen and understanding for the financial and human factors needed to achieve mutually beneficial deals. Possesses unique combination of business and technical skills with a highly personable demeanor which has been a major contributor to many successes in spearheading initiatives across all roles.
Possesses a strong sense of integrity and accountability and amassed a strong track record of leadership and innovation under various challenging business scenarios.
VP, Group Digital
April 2016 - Current
Responsible for establishing and fostering top-level strategic Digital initiatives for the Group
January 2001 - August 2004