Previously a Digital Strategist and now Lead of a new Change Management Transformation workstream at a Digital Consulting agency. Clients are work with: Network Marketing, Corporate Governance Programmes, Telecommunications and FMCG clients.
Previously a Management Consultant at Accenture with 4 years experience in Change Management, Project Governance and Customer Value Enhancement in Telecommunications industry.
Open and happy to help in any way I can!
Asia Pacific Digital (APD) Group
April 2017 - Current
- Assume leadership role for key accounts in FMCG, Network Marketing and Corporate Governance Programmes by driving strategic direction to guide creative team and campaign direction
- Involved in client's strategic planning (brand plans, digital roadmap, strategy) by contributing and driving digital strategies, workshops and planning
- Conduct quantitative/qualitative research on consumer, category, competitor and current digital marketing trends to obtain key insights and opportunities
- Structured and presented recommendations to clients on content strategy, competitor audit, web asset/architecture audit, mobile app strategy and user experience flows
BSS Transformation for 2 of Malaysia's leading Telco Operators
- Channel Strategy (Channel Lead):
Devised Change Management approach, KPI & Incentives structure and overall Channel rollout strategy for an asset Sales system to be implemented in retail outlets nationwide
- Customer Value Management:
Assessed customer analytics on CRM to improve profitability and customer retention. Developed marketing campaigns for implementation and performed market feasibility studies to assess customer value proposition and consumer demand drives
- Communications and Change Impact assessment:
Developed materials of informative communications for targeted stakeholders. Conducted and presented a comprehensive Change Impact Analysis depicting the impact of Project Release change on business users across several systems, processes and migration
- Training for Systems change:
Devised learning approach for training of sales force user group. Developed training materials that will be reused for point of reference of system processes and functionalities. Conducted training for different workgroups to learn a pivotal system used for the telco’s Sales and Servicing.
- Project Governance:
Planned and conducted Product Verification Testing sessions with vital stakeholders and front-liner user groups. This includes data preparation and scenario-based testing on system functionalities to ensure that there are minimal issues during testing sessions to instil confidence in users.
October 2016 - November 2016
- Addressed issues with resource performance and data management by proposing guiding principles, process improvement for quality management and UI/UX solutions to improve accuracy of data collection
- Developed project presentation on how GoGet.my can add value to the Healthcare industry therefore creating another vertical for the company. This includes proposal of user journey with identified key gaps, business model, sustainability model, pilot approach and key measurements on project success.
October 2012 - December 2012
- Conducted research, market analysis and benchmarked client’s present system against leading integrated payment systems in Asia Pacific.
- Studied payment systems and devised growth strategy for beyond transit integration for the Malaysian Land Transport Commission.
September 2010 - September 2012