I am a PhD student in Science in Hong Kong. I am (or was) also an event organizer, team building trainer, backpacker, pianist, sous chef, etc. Knowing something of everything while knowing (far from) everything of something like stem cells. My board experience and knowledge give me advantage in brainstorming and polishing existing ideas.
Anergy Team Building Ltd. (Singapore)
January 2010 - Current
- Assisted supervisors to carry out team building sessions for clients, which are local and international companies. Sessions were held in Hong Kong, Singapore, Mainland China and parts of the APAC region.
- Took part in designing the content of the training sessions, including games and workshops for participants
- Hosted sessions or part of the sessions.
November 2014 - April 2017
- Led teams of students to organize TEDx annual conference in my University (The Chinese University of Hong Kong, a.k.a. CUHK).
- Performed tasks ranged from Public Relations, Public Speaking Coaching, Team Building, Event Management and Marketing, etc.
- Received critical acclaims from audience, speakers and sponsors. Grew from nothing to one of the largest events in the University in 3 years.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
October 2013 - Current