PhishLabs is the leading provider of cybercrime protection and intelligence services, headquartered in Charleston, SC. PhishLabs provides 24/7 services that help organizations protect against the cyberattacks targeting their employees and their customers.
During my time at PhishLabs, I was an integral member of the engineering team that developed large scale threat detection, monitoring, and training products for our clients, as well as systems used by our internal Security Operations Center and RAID teams as they mitigate existing threats.
My duties included:
* Designing scalable and maintainable software solutions that meet business objectives
* Building software to detect, analyze, and monitor cyber security threats
* Integrate with internal teams to identify pain points, and train users on effective uses of internal systems.
Some of my key accomplishments included:
* Implemented InfluxDB time-series monitoring for queue based systems that processes billions of items per month
* Implemented Grafana dashboards for increased monitoring both within the engineering team and for other stakeholders
* Increased collaboration with other internal teams by gathering requirements and implementing effective solutions using software solutions