Innovation (June 2015 to present)
• Pioneer member of the Innovation Unit in Sime Darby Group set up in June 2015 to develop the robust innovation roadmap focusing on strategy, governance framework, process, talent and culture to drive the Innovation Agenda in Sime Darby.
• Focuses on collaborations with leading innovation experts in the industry, partnerships with internal
and external stakeholders and the execution of innovation initiatives to foster and create a holistic
innovation ecosystem within the company.
• Co-Project Lead for the design, development and execution of Sime Darby Young Innovators Challenge (SDYIC), cultivating 168 Malaysian youths on innovation.
• Project Lead for the Robin Food App, Malaysia’s first ever food wastage reduction app. End-to-end product design, vendor management and implementation with beneficiaries. Pilot partners with stakeholders including Tesco Malaysia, Food Aid Foundation and Kechara Soup Kitchen Society. http://www.myrobinfood.org
• Co-Project Lead and Internal Marketing Head for the NEXX app. Product design, curation of pilot tests, collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and execution of branding and marketing strategy to improve customer experience. Responsible for campaign management, channel optimisation and development of strategic partnerships for NEXX.
Value Management (November 2014 to May 2015)
• Research analyst focusing primarily on the property sector through creation of internal reports,
monthly publications and special research pieces for the group, division and the department.
• Monitor, analyse and track competitor movements closely through the set-up of own internal
Sharepoint Database system that is customized specifically for the Sime Darby Property Division.
• Collaboration with GSBD Strategic Planning team in assisting division with their five-year strategic