Core analytics delivery experience mainly within the Communications, Media and Technology industry, having worked with 2 out of 3 major Malaysian telcos as well as 1 major fixed internet provider. Specialized in generating insights from customer data to drive business decisions, done primarily via statistical modelling. Strong expertise with SQL programming for data preparation and validation, as well as data mining softwares (namely SAS, Pega Analytics Director & SAP Predictive Analytics or formerly KXEN).
Details of selected experiences as below:
1. Responsible for hypothesizing, designing, planning and executing a retention campaign for major Malaysian fixed internet provider. Conducted comprehensive churn profiling to identify key traits related to churn, which were used to formulate personalized retention offers for re-contracting. Achieved RM1.13M in incremental revenues from the proactive campaign executed.
2. Delivered churn propensity modeling using SAP PA/KXEN for major Malaysian fixed internet provider, which were used to drive retention campaign targeting. Delivered model prediction lift exceeding 2.5 times higher churn risk at the top 5th percentile.
3. Built behavioral segmentation models using SAS E-Miner for major Malaysian telco covering both Prepaid and Postpaid base, which were subsequently used to formulate BTL marketing strategy and actions
4. Performed quantitative customer journey analysis for major Malaysian telco to uncover potential pain points via detailed analysis of journey experiential data (i.e. queue times, abandonment rates, NPS scores)
5. Led client data management team with no prior analytics experience in constructing a single customer view across multiple data sources, which were used as model input for a customer segmentation pilot using SAS E-Miner for major Indonesian bank