Roles & Responsibilities
1. Analysed the distribution network of FMCG customers and provided improvements by reducing unprofitable transport routes
2. Involved in planning and executing the exit migration of Courts Malaysia to LF Logistics
3. Inventory analysis - analysed stock turn around time and proposed to relocate slow moving items and create pick faces that were more effective
1. Analysed overall transport operations for various customers within the clientele and proposed substantial savings by co-loading their deliveries
2. Managed the entire service offerings to British American Tobacco. Services included ; custom clearance, haulage, local distribution, freight forwarding and warehousing
Sales & Solution Design
1. Sales lead for the 1st healthcare customer (Dentsply)
2. Involved in the transport aspect to secure two major customers - ASTRO & Hershey's
1. Cost reduction by approximately RM 200,000. Achieved via terminating non profitable routes and closing down transit facilities.
2. Increased warehouse productivity by 3% due to relocation of goods within the warehouse; contributed to quicker warehouse operations and lower over time cost by 5% per month.
3. Generated profit by improving charging mechanism for the exit migration. Profit of 15% for a 2 month project.
4. Provided an added advantage to the HERSHEY's by securing competitive rates from the liners. Savings of 10% by appointing the liners instead of agents.