Wago is in the business of Creative Strategy, doing primarily Digital Planning & Event Curation.
The former is where we strategize content ideas that come to life on social media while being in line with our client’s aspirations. Event Curation is where we look into insights and touch points, and realize our tailored ideas into execution for the stakeholders of our clients campaigns.
Social Media Strategy
- Conceptualised & executed content strategy
Client: GTP, TalentCorp
- Campaign-based & initiative ideation
Client: GTP - #IkonEveryday
Copywriting & Social Media Management
- Developed and managed social media pages for clients
Clients: GTP (Twitter), TalentCorp (Facebook)
Event Curation & Management
- Formulated & planned event elements
Clients: Monash Classroom Games, Markets Classroom Games, Festival Belia Putrajaya
- Lead & coordinated teams during execution
Clients: Monash Classroom Games, #OktoberTweetFest (2013), Markets Classroom Games, Festival Belia Putrajaya (2014)
- Directed and produced video initiative for client
Client: TalentCorp - "Mukha: Our Coffee Story"
- Ideation and direction for online video content & corporate video for client
Client: Malaysian Flying Academy - "How to Build a Plane in 7 Days", "30 Years of Achievement" & "The Beauty of Flight"
Leadership & Mentoring
- Guided & trained 3 interns over 2 years
Intern projects: Let’s Trade Shoes, Belakang Cerita, #OiLambat