10:00AM - 4:00PM
Real Talk is an afternoon of frank, honest and open discussions amongst like-minded women. We talk to the women who hustle hard on growing their businesses, brands and themselves. We also celebrate and showcase homegrown brands and products with small retail spaces for you to shop to your heart's content.
11AM - 12PM Terrarium Workshop by Tiny Forest
1PM – 4PM Speaker Sessions:
- Collaboration Over Competition - Amy Zheng (Amazin' Graze), Diane Chia (Guavapass), Jenn Low (Wanderlust + Co)
- Empowered Women Empower Women - Rengee Rendava (Mad Hat PR)
- Shermaine Wong (Tish), Jacyln Chan (Lululemon)
- Why So Serious? - Jenn Chia (So I'm Jenn)
- Self-Expression is #NoDrama - Maybelline Wong, Linora Low
**Please do commit to the number of slots you are booking, we have very limited number of seats and would love to be able to share with as many of you as possible!
*What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?*
There is an open air parking spot right opposite Menara Amplewest, which is where Dojo KL is situated.
*What can I bring into the event?*
Yourself, a great vibe and some $$ to shop :)
*Will there be food and drinks?*
Yes! The Good Co. and Chai Yo will be selling refreshments.
DOJO KL is a co-working space situated in downtown KL.
For more info, check out: www.DOJOKL.com
MISSMAFIA is a women's support group and lifestyle content platform.
For more info, check out: www.MISSMAFIA.co
DOJO KL x MissMafia