Product Architect, WLVPN
Originally starting as a young entrepreneur, I have been developing and architecting software solutions for large volume systems since I turned 18. I now currently lead a wholesale business unit with over 1 million active users and work with some of the worlds highest online traffic websites. I am responsible for product direction, technical architecture, and business development for my sector.
Product Architect, WLVPN
February 2018 - Current
Software Engineer III
October 2017 - October 2018
PhishLabs is the leading provider of cybercrime protection and intelligence services, headquartered in Charleston, SC. PhishLabs provides 24/7 services that help organizations protect against the cyberattacks targeting their employees and their customers.
During my time at PhishLabs, I was an integral member of the engineering team that developed large scale threat detection, monitoring, and training products for our clients, as well as systems used by our internal Security Operations Center and RAID teams as they mitigate existing threats.
My duties included:
* Designing scalable and maintainable software solutions that meet business objectives
* Building software to detect, analyze, and monitor cyber security threats
* Integrate with internal teams to identify pain points, and train users on effective uses of internal systems.
Some of my key accomplishments included:
* Implemented InfluxDB time-series monitoring for queue based systems that processes billions of items per month
* Implemented Grafana dashboards for increased monitoring both within the engineering team and for other stakeholders
* Increased collaboration with other internal teams by gathering requirements and implementing effective solutions using software solutions
Senior Software Engineer
StackPath / Highwinds
August 2012 - August 2017
Development of in-house products for large systems. As a member of the team that builds both customer-facing applications and internal systems I work directly with other engineers, developers, and product managers to understand our technology, market, and customers. Some of my achievements include:
- Developed and maintained a LAMP & Slim Framework based, RESTful API that successfully handles over 30M calls per day.
- Developed and deployed continuous integrations for development lifecycles with automated deployment to production servers.
- Designed and developed a Laravel based server management interface that remotely collected information for hundreds of global servers with financial and usage reporting.
- Managed and continuously improved an in-house billing, subscription and account management system that managed over three hundred thousand active customers and billed over $3M per month in recurring and one-off transactions.
University of Central Oklahoma
January 2015 - December 2017