Eik Den has more than 15 years of experience in IT, he is involved in software engineering in his earlier career and involved digital workspace, data engineer to business analytics. He was work with manufacturing, oil & gas, e-commerce, automotive and logistic areas throughout his career.
He was completed his MSc of Finance & Investment Specialization in Real Estate at Staffordshire University in 2018 and moving to continue his doctorate journey to continue his destination. He believed that real estate is one of the business domain that could help him understand the market supply and demand by using data science technique to be evolving into one of the faster growing fields.
May 2019 - Current
- Lead technical in AI
PETRONAS ICT Sdn Bhd
September 2018 - April 2019
All about information management from data transform to information and information to insight.
Applicate Sdn Bhd
April 2017 - August 2018
-Involve pre-sale for digital analytic in Microsoft Cortana Intelligence, Data Science, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Azure in Data Platform and AWS on Big Data.
-Managing Software Development & Data Analytic's Team and create nearly new 20 headcounts from 5 headcounts in a year.
-Data Engineering in Hybrid Solution (Azure, AWS, On Premise)
-Assigned to Malaysia Largest shipping LNG company as Data Scientist
- Integrate ETL, SSAS Modeling, R predictive model and Power BI for Finance data.
-Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
-Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
-Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
-Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
-Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
-Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
-Integration with SAP BW(Open Hub) - ETL by SSIS 2016, create dimension cube in SSAS and Power BI as visualization need for cater big data structure.
-SQL Server 2017, Power BI, Azure ML, and Azure Cortana Suite Intelligence (IoT, Analytic)
-R programming, Python, AWS on Big Data and Microsoft Advanced Analytic practitioner
-Bot Framework with LUIS and Cortana
-AI Compute Vision - Face Detection, Object Detection, Sentimental Analysis (Open CV, Tensorflow, Azure AI API, Google AI API)
October 2014 - March 2017
- Associated Solution Architect for Azure Solution
- Web Application Development and API
- Machine Learning, Services Bus, Event Hubs for Data Analytics (Power BI, HDInsight, Reporting)
-Working in Client Site for Lotus Notes Document Migration and Infrastructure Migration.
-Provide assessment on cost saving plan to improve the existing process.
-Provide consultancy and mitigation plan to achieve the project delivery with limited time.
-Provide potential risk to avoid uncertainty and proactively resolve incidents.
-Lead offshore and onshore resources.
-Provide technical analysis and functional analysis solutions.
-Extraction data from lotus notes and SharePoint to generate report.
-Handle stakeholder expectation and requirements.
-Server Migration from DCS to AWS servers
-Setup SharePoint Enterprise Search for Medium size farm to crawl multiple farms.
- Path to learn R & Machine Learning, Power BI, IBM Watson, and in the journey to become Data Scientist.
May 2012 - May 2014
• SharePoint 2010 Server Farm Setup
• Team Foundation Server 2010 Administrator
• SharePoint Custom Development such as Masterpage layout changes, web parts, workflow, lists, web services and etc.
• JQuery Library, SP services.
• Using PowerShell script to setup SP farm, and administrator tasks.
• Sandboxed Solution for most of the custom development.
• Nintex Workflow 2010
• Microsoft BI - Excel Services, Power Pivot, Reporting Services, Integration Services, Master Data Management, Performance Point, Quality Data Services, Analysis Services (SQL Server 2012)
Royal Dutch Shell
June 2011 - May 2012
• Monitoring project timeline, resources and application lifecycle management(ALM).
• SharePoint analyst and support for Upstream Business such as Well and Reservoir Management System and Sigma Compliance Tools.
• Opportunity Request for submission the data and forecast the opportunity for oil & gas.
• Daily Production Report for analyst daily activities in Well and Reservoir.
• Documents migration from Share Drive, third party tools into SharePoint 2010’s document library included records retention, workflow, and integration with Microsoft office 2010.
• More focus on functional roles such as consult out of the box features, define requirement and scope of tasks, review code, improve software development process and etc.
May 2005 - May 2011
Majority working in Supply Chain Management area.
- Consolidate 7 applications to one User management system where can manage the permission for the other 7 applications in SCM area.
- Correction Action Request application
- Audit Management System
- and more.
July 2018 - Current
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
July 2015 - April 2018
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
May 2003 - May 2005
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
May 2001 - May 2003