"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play."
Arnold J. Toynbee
Armed with more than 15 years of experience in marketing, communications and corporate social responsibility. Expert Project Management of activation campaigns, conferences, events & exhibitions. Successfully delivered high budget global projects namely the Shell-eco Marathon Asia, Shell F1 & other flagship projects.. Successfully created impactful and successful social programs for the B40, refugees, disabled and single parents community.
A strong leader & team player in fast moving industries (Telecommunication, Power & Petroleum, Education). Experienced several major career changes and is passionate to mentor people seeking a meaningful career shift to contribute more to their country and the underserved communities.
Strengths & portfolio
- Impact Measurement for social projects
- Project Management
- Team Forming & Management
- Product Marketing
- Brand Marketing
- Events & Exhibition Strategy/Management
- Sponsorship & Partnership Strategy/ Management
- Agency/Partner Management
- Goal-oriented individual with leadership abilities
- Proven ability to work with counterparts & external parties at a global level
Bitten by the travel bug and an explorer at heart. Loves dogs.
Taylor’s Education Group
August 2019 - Current
Group Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility Manager