Sales & Marketing | Business Development | Events, Promotions, and Campaigns | Leadership and Consultation
This is Isaac Yap:
1. I work with people, play with numbers, compute logics, and resolve matters.
2. Experiences can be measured either quantitatively or qualitatively, I walked by the later and owned it.
3. I'm humble and proud. No, that doesn't conflict one another.
4. I give energy to people around me and draw energy having quality time by myself.
5. Google is my religion, it answers most of the time.
6. Common sense is the key.
7. We are all stupid about things we don’t know, that's fine.
In summary, it's a blissful journey. I was given and conquered some opportunities many could only dream of.
- Worked in both start-up environment and multinational corporate company.
- Been through two acquisitions, being bought and being sold.
- When it comes to sales, I've done Hunting and Farming.; not to forget playing with P&L, operations, reports, and other paper tasks.
- I had worked in beautiful and elegant corporate office cubicle, in fascinating work desk which looks like a café filled with bean bags, or from home with the comfort of having my puppy beside me.
- Clients and colleagues from around the world? Checked.
Plum Test Profile : https://app.plum.io/profile/b345a2939045dcf172decbe58891f87d39c33b75