An engineer with more than 5 years of experience in sales (HVAC industry), project management and process engineering (both oil and gas). Currently pursuing MBA with Lancaster University Management School and Sunway University Business School. Recently started working at KPMG Business Advisory as a management consultant. Passionate in sports, travelling, business and strategy consulting.
May 2016 - Current
• Currently working in the process team, with the main responsibilities being preparing proposals for process and operations as well as contributing to process and operations engagements.
• Supporting the strategy team whenever available by preparing proposals or involve directly in the engagements.
August 2015 - March 2016
• Raised awareness of company employees on BPM processes by various activities such as roadshows, quizzes, promotion on BPM website.
• Responsible for mapping of business processes using Adonis software and enable company wide access to the approved business processes.
• Trained and enhanced new users to use Adonis software (up to 100% competency).
May 2012 - August 2015
• Developed process flow diagrams (PFD) with material and heat balance details using simulation software (mainly HYSIS), Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) and various datasheets.
• Computed technical calculations (pump sizing, line sizing, distillation column calculations, etc.)
• Projects involved: RAPID (P&ID Engineer)
Phase-1B PSR-1 Rejuvenation Project (Process Engineer)
OAG Group of Companies
November 2011 - April 2012
• Developed, executed, monitored and controlled Project Execution Plan (PEP) for pipeline field joint coating and blasting.
• Prepared and coordinated the mobilization/demobilization of manpower and equipment to and from site.
• Projects Involved: SHWE (Project Engineer)
- Pioneered a brand new SOP for pipe blasting (new business segment)
Daikin Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
August 2010 - October 2011
• Developed strategies and business plans for Acson Europe, mainly in Eastern Europe using SWOT analysis, European market trends, European legal requirements, etc.
• Prepared and provided monthly sales forecasts, actual sales report and analysis for presentation to senior management.
• Travelled to Poland and Romania to discuss business plans and strategies with the distributors to further penetrate into the market.
August 2015 - Current
University of Nottingham
September 2007 - July 2010