Sime Darby Property
Experienced digital strategist with a demonstrated history in a multinational conglomerate and successful startups. Technology enthusiast with a strong business process knowledge, digital strategy, digital marketing, social media strategy, analytical thinking, problem solving, and data analytics.
Sime Darby Property
April 2017 - Current
Lead all digital marketing campaigns for Sime Darby Property Group
1. Strategize, plan and manage all digital campaigns including digital ads and digital media (FB, Google, aggregator sites, and other DSPs)
2. Develop and implement integrated digital marketing strategies (Mobile, web, social media, email, Google Business Listing, CRM), including SEO and digital optimization.
3. Train and develop interns, trainees and executives within the team.
4. Manage and track ROI of multi-million Ringgit per annum digital campaign budget.
Lead digital optimization and data-driven digital customer experience
1. Bridge online-to-offline gap to build a holistic customer experience.
2. Track and optimize performance across all digital channels.
3. Multichannel data analytics for actionable insights and continuously explore improvement opportunities
4. Research and implement various innovative digital initiatives.
Initiate process and system enhancement
1. Official website revamp with focus on mobility, personalization, web integration and analytics to deliver an enhanced personalized web experience as well as generate useful insights.
2. Salesforce CRM and Sales Cloud redesign.
3. Built internal advanced email marketing capability and remove vendor reliance.
4. Established a performance tracking process for digital spend to facilitate ROI improvement and improve performance marketing.
Conduct hands-on data science training workshop
Axiata Young CEO Development Programme (YCDP)
April 2017 - December 2018
1. Top 75 selected among the 7000+ applications.
2. YCDP is a 2-year leadership development programme aiming to equip participants with both personal and professional leadership skills essential to become world-class CEOs.
3. The objectives includes building leadership skills, enhancing employability by building critical skills, receiving coaching and mentoring from established business leaders, and building a strong network of professionals.
Digital Strategist (freelance)
December 2016 - January 2018
1. Develop and implement digital strategy for startups and SMEs, across various industries
2. Advise and consult business leaders on technology, digital execution, and customer experience.
3. Data consulting and analytics.
4. Project manager for web, mobile, and tech related development.
5. Conduct business development workshops to bring existing business into the digital space.
6. Carry out research, preparation and due diligence for business proposals, grant applications, government engagement, partnerships, investments, etc. for various business opportunities.
Strategy and Enterprise Architecture, IT
Sime Darby Berhad
September 2015 - March 2017
1. Strategic consulting including business digital strategy, customer engagement, and digital marketing.
2. Business and functional analyst including system enhancement and implementation reviews.
3. Data modelling, analysis, and insights gathering for cross-industry data.
4. Innovation and new technology research focusing on IoT and big data applications.
5. Vendor management.
Carnegie Mellon University
August 2010 - December 2014