Good question - Your mindset is extremely vital in how you consitently build and maintain your business. I keep these few mindsets close:
- There will always be someone better than you, HIRE that person!
- Be ready for change. Pivot when needed and stretch yourself
- Whatever you do, it's a "people business"
- People are your biggest asset. Invest in them
- Relentless persistence and commitment
- Always find partners to complement your abilities
- Have vision. Set common goals.
- Celebrate small / big wins. Acknowledge losses. Fail forward.
and lastly, once you start to grow...
- Don't go where your talent can bring you but your character cannot sustain you
Have a good combination of mind (logic), heart (emotions) to lead, grow and sustain your business.